Amazing opportunity to purchase this rare lowset brick family home, in a prime convenience of Sunnybank, this home is worth your immediate inspection
Built 25yrs ago, its now the first time on the market! Set on 406m2 block, this brick home has three well-proportioned sized bedrooms, with an ensuite in the main bedroom. As you come through the front door, you will find the formal lounge filled with natural light, and to the middle is the formal dining room with access to the outdoor entertainment area. The full sized kitchen is accompanied by the family room (with an aircon which was recently installed!) and the undercover outdoor area, perfect for entertaining friends and family!
The well thought out floor plans have the main bedroom (air conditioned) at the front of the house, and the other two bedrooms on the left of the house separated by the main bathroom where it has a separate toilet, bathtub and shower.
The features of the house include:
- First time on the market in 25 yrs
- Quality Brick and Tile home
- Three Bedrooms all with builtins
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite and Air con
- Double Garage with newly installed doors and motor
- Open plan family and Full Size Kitchen (Newly installed Air Con)
- Peaceful outdoor entertainment area
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance
- Security Alarm System, Security Screens and CrimSafe front screen door
The position is second to none. Set between Sunnybank Plaza and St Thomas More Catholic College, this home is within easy distance to Banoon Train Station, Sunnybank Primary & High School.
Location highlights include:
- Bus stop at door step: 135 via Garden City; 598 2stops to Sunnybank Plaza
- Minutes from local shops with cafes, restaurants, chemist, & cinema
- Just 5 mins drive to Sunnybank Plaza, Sunnybank Private Hospital, & Market Square which is under a major redevelopment
- Train station access and M3 motorway entry
- Sunnybank High & Primary schools, St Thomas Moore College & Griffith University nearby
- Walk to the Bowls club!
Buyers take note, owner has relocated. Inspection is a must, homes like this don't last long.
Contact Howard Tsang on 0411 123 682Show More