Open home cancelled
This three bedroom two-bathroom home is set on a 486sqm block (medium density zoning) and is ideally located in a sought after pocket of Upper Mount Gravatt. Great for the growing family or keep as an investment property.
It’s had a recent renovation over the years and all the character features you’d expect, high ceilings, polished hardwood timber floors, VJ walls and retractable fly screens on most doors and windows. The modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances has plenty of cupboard and bench space and it opens out onto the large external deck overlooking the rear yard which has established trees. There’s also a front patio area which would make a perfect spot to relax while reading a book.
Some of the key features include:
- Three good sized bedrooms, master bedroom has air-conditioning
- Two bathrooms, main bathroom has full sized bath and shower overhead
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, VJ walls
- Large living room with air-conditioning
- External deck with insulated roof overlooking the yard, ideal for entertaining
- Large fully fenced yard - plenty of space for the kids to run around
- 1.5kw solar system which helps to reduce quarterly electricity bills
- Single garage with remote door
- Under-house storage area
- Moments from the local schools and shopping centre
- Zoned Medium Density
This is your chance to secure a piece of Upper Mount Gravatt which is just a hope skip and a jump from Westfield’s Garden City Shopping Centre. Located within 11kms of the CBD and only moments to parkland, grocers, transport, cafes / restaurants, and local schools (Upper Mt Gravatt State/Primary and Clairvaux College).
Currently tenanted and bringing in a weekly return of $500pw . This property will not last long. Contact Howard Tsang on 0411 123 682 for more information and to arrange an inspection.Show More