Under Contract in 3 Days, Record Price
Immaculate presentation, awesome street appeal and prime location. Be ready to be amazed!
Situated on a spacious 687 sqm block in sought after Algester, this magnificent home is close to everything. Just two houses away you’ll reach the bus stop. You have public (Algester State School) and a private school (St Stephens Catholic Primary School) as well as a huge public park (Col Bennett Park) all within 4 to 8 minutes stroll. Shopping can’t get any more convenient – you have 3 shopping centres that are just minutes away.
This home is presented beautifully and has just had a fresh paint job, pool upgrade, roof repaint, and much more! As you walk up to the main door, you will see the beautiful front porch which wraps around the lounge and access to bedroom 4 / home office (great for home businesses!)
The home features four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a double lockup garage. With A modern kitchen , quality cabinetry with loads of storage and functional island providing ample bench space for meal prep. With Split Air Conditioning throughout
If you are looking for an outdoor living area this offers the perfect setup for relaxing and entertaining, featuring large covered patio area for outdoor dining and BBQ's. A huge swimming pool to cool your summers day.
Perfectly positioned for a home based business, with the 4th bedroom having external doors which leads to the front porch. And don’t worry about parking, there plenty of street parking or choose one of two driveways you have.
BOAT / CARAVAN / TRUCK?
With side access with the second driveway, parking your caravan or truck would be a breeze!
When you come and inspect this gorgeous residence, you'll see that every aspect, every little detail has been well looked after. Everything is ready for you! You'll be captivated! You'll instantly feel the warmth of a family home! A home that provides convenience, tranquility and relaxation.
Make it your home today!
- 687m2 block
- Recently renovated with fresh internal paint, fresh roof paint, pool upgrade, and more!
- 4 Bedrooms (built in robes in 3 rooms)
- Two modern bathrooms, with one separate toilet
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of storage and functional island space for meal preps
- Split system A/C in main areas and A/C in 3 of the bedrooms
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and a renovated pool
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- Security screen doors and fly screens throughout
- Water tank and plenty of storage for your garden tools
- Heat Pump hot water system
- Side access for boats/cars/caravan/trailer
- Double lockup remote garage with extra height ceiling
- Home Business potential with the 4th Bedroom having external doors
- Walking distance to shops/schools/bus services/parks
- House faces North East
- Built in 1985 and recently renovated
- No easements
- Potential rent $500 to $530
- Brisbane City Council
- Not in flooded area
Open homes as advertised or by private inspections (welcomed!). Please contact Howard Tsang on 0411 123 682Show More