Leave the world behind you as you step into this spectacular 180 sqm property in the exclusive East Village James Street development on the border of Fortitude Valley and New Farm.
There are many aspects to this very unique residence that will appeal to your senses. It is set over two-levels designed with soaring ceilings which gives every room its own individuality and creates a serene and pleasant atmosphere.
- UPPER LEVEL contains: oversized master bedroom with large ensuite adjoining a private balcony with gorgeous views. There's also a large second bedroom with ensuite, separate study nook and balcony overlooking the downstairs area.
- LOWER LEVEL contains: large open plan living & dining spaces, gourmet kitchen, the 3rd bedroom, Bathroom and separate laundry. The area is complemented by high ceilings and opening out to the large patio/entertainment areas. The abundance of bright natural light is a welcome change from the darkness experienced in other apartments.
- 180 sqm apartment
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- 3 quality bathrooms including 2 ensuite
- Unique separate study area or 2nd living area option
- 3 x Air-condition
- Spacious gourmet kitchen, ample storage, sizeable pantry, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Multiple outdoor entertainment areas
- 1 Secure underground parking
- Lap Pool
- Secure gated complex with intercom access
- Onsite Management
Location-wise, James Street Precinct is unbeatable. It is one of the most renowned spots to be seen in Brisbane with just a short 5-minute ride into the CBD, a 5-minute walk to the Brunswick Street Mall, and more importantly the absolute convenience of the 'James Street' precinct literally at your doorstep. This will suit anyone looking to make the most of true inner city living where you can call an apartment your home and the Brisbane CBD your backyard!
Contact Howard Tsang today to organize an inspection.
Directions : Turn into 19-31 James St (Centro), and head towards the church. 25 James Street (East Village) is at the end of the driveway.Show More