Currently Pending Applications
Whats On Offer?:
This 4 Bedroom , 2 Bathroom Quality Single Storey House - First time on the market for rent (Owners moving)
When is it available?
8th Of June, 2020
How to inspect?
Open homes as advertised (Please register by sending us a message)
Virtual Tour Inspection
By appointment - Call Howard 0411 123 682
Tell me more about the house:
- Bright and airy lounge or as your multi-media room which features quality timber flooring and a large glass sliding door to a gorgeous oversized undercover patio with tiled flooring and lighting. This is an amazing space to relax or entertain with the option of opening the living room up so you can enjoy extended indoor-outdoor living.
- Open plan large gallery chef kitchen features a long breakfast counter, superior gas cooktop, quality stainless steel appliances, high quality 2-pak gloss cabinetry, a ducted exhaust and plenty of storage space and drawers cabinetry.
- Good size tiled family living room adjoins an super easy care level backyard with artificial turf and solid retaining walls along the back; ideal spot to set up your table tennis court or as the perfect outdoor play area for your children's favourite ball games and everyone to enjoy being outside without the hassle of upkeep.
- All 4 bedrooms are very spacious with built-in wardrobes. The master additionally features a private ensuite, a large walk-in wardrobe and a parents' retreat area for your ultimate relaxation with your loved ones
- A crisp family bathroom for the household.
Other features of this home include:
- Roof insulation
- 4 x Air conditioning
- Solar panels
- Dedicated laundry room
- 5,000L water tank
- Ceiling fans
- Crim-safe security & security screens throughout
- Safety alarm system
- 2-car garage with remote door and internal access & lots more...
Within easy walking distance from highly sought amenities, including Calamvale Marketplace, local shops, restaurants, takeaway stores, cafes, childcare, early learning centres, buses and more. This great family home in this superb location is just perfect for busy families on the go.
-Sorry, no pets are allowed.
-Photos are representative only (No furniture)
Information contained in this marketing, Hatch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an applicationShow More