This is all about location!
- Walk to Sunnybank Plaza! (2 min)
- Walk to Market Square! (2 min)
- Walk to Schools (macgregor primary / high)
- Walk to Garden City!
- Bus Stops out the front!
About the home:
As you walk through the front doors you will appreciate the large space which combines the dining and lounge. The full sized kitchen is large enough for a second dining table (eat-in kitchen). Also at the front of the house, you will find the 4th bedroom (with external access/separate entry) which can be easily transformed to a rumpus/kids/multi-purpose room. As you walk through the back of the house, there are 3 large bedrooms, with one of them being the Master with its own Ensuite and Study room!
- 4 Large double bed sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and study room
- 2 Bathroom
- Floor tiles throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- 584m2 elevated block
- 2 x car accommodation (Single Remote Garage + Carport)
- Walk to Market Square/Sunnypark Shopping Center
- Macgregor State School Catchment
- Park across the road
- Pets upon application
- Solar Panels (save on power bills!)
How to View?
For onsite Inspections, please send an enquiry with your email and phone number and you will get a automatic reply with information on how to book an inspection via our online calendar.
When is this available for rent? Available from the 1st of Nov, 2021
How to apply ?
Application via our Hatch Real Estate Website (find the listing and click "Apply Now") or via 1form
This property is also open for furnished leasing at $595.00