Off market opportunity - Not advertised anywhere else , You won't find this on Realestate.com.au / domain.com.au!
Nestled in one of the most sought-after leafy locations in Holland Park, this tastefully renovated residence offers a tranquil family lifestyle embraced by 1,371sqm of expansive private grounds. It offers a relaxed haven for living and entertaining with a generous and light filled dual-level layout that focuses on easy-care in/outdoor style. The property is ideally positioned within walking distance to a choice of prestigious schools, including Holland Park Primary and Cavendish Road high school, restaurants, shops, cafes, and makes a blissfully private sanctuary that is less than 5km from the city.
The upper floor accommodates the spacious master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, four bedrooms plus study/sitting room all finished with polished timber flooring.
This dual level design separates the living, dining and kitchen areas from the bedrooms.
The lower level comprises of an open plan living room warmed by the wood burning stove, adjacent to the modern galley style kitchen leading to the main bathroom and laundry. Stylish cabinetry and stone bench tops are complemented with stainless steel appliances and casement windows, overlooking the expansive rear deck. Stepping outside, the large wrap around alfresco deck is the perfect spot to entertain and enjoy the expansive leafy rear yard.
Framed by established trees, the sprawling backyard includes a paved area, great for a firepit. The private grounds ensure children and pets will have incredible space to run free. A dual vehicle carport, garden shed and electric gates complete this property.
- Fresh and airy interiors feature open living and dining spaces
- Wide entertainment deck, paved alfresco areas & landscaped gardens
- Designer island kitchen with breakfast bar and gas appliances
- Four upper-level bedrooms, sitting area, living space and separate study
- Expansive rear yard (1,371sqm) includes level lawn areas and established gardens, fully fenced
- Automatic gated entry to a double carport plus extra driveway parking
- Ceiling fans, cosy wood heater, polished floors and lots of storage space
-9000 litre water tank and Solar panels (3.5K panels with a 5KW inverter)
Off market opportunity - Current tenants signed up till November, 2021Show More