About the home:
Close to the city, close to ferry, bus and train transport, the Norman Park Bowles Club, the bike track and beautiful parkland is just across the road.
- 3 spacious bedroom home+ study and covered back verandah
- Double Street Frontage! (Great for trailers, work vehicles) + Plenty of Storage
- Polished floors, plaster ceilings throughout
- 2 bedrooms has air conditoining
- four burner gas stove and direct access to the dining area and adjoining veranda
-ample lower level storage area, car parking and laundry
- Norman Park State School
- Coorparoo Secondary College
How to View?
For onsite Inspections, please send an enquiry with your email and phone number and you will get a automatic reply with information on how to book an inspection via our online calendar.
Virtual Tour is also available online - please scroll through the photos and you will find the 3D Virtual Tour
* Face masks will be mandatory for all inspections, please ensure you bring a face mask with you otherwise we will be unable to allow you to inspect the property*
How to apply ?
Application via our Hatch Real Estate Website (find the listing and click "Apply Now") or via 1form
We are always happy to help at inspections but it is a condition of entry at all COVID safe measures are adhered to including QLD check in app and social distancing while viewing, We appreciate your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you soon.
*Update as of the 2nd of Jan, 2022 Masks must be worn in all indoor areas *Show More