This solid five bedroom home with a grannyflat (dual living) offers a perfect investment for savvy investors, young families & first homebuyers seeking a low maintenance property in the heart of convenience. It's all about location and unleashing the true potential with this property that's situated in a top spot of Sunnybank Hills! The highly convenient location is a perfect match for all buyer types from singles & families to investors & first-time buyers alike, this location gives you instant access to everything within minutes from the door. Best of all, it's in the Sunnybank Hills State School catchment.
With pretty front yard and ideal north-east aspect, this friendly home has a great layout and benefits from a handy location close to all the great amenities of this popular suburb. Parents and kids will love the access to parks, tennis court & bbq facilities on hand in this family-oriented street.
Certainly family friendly with lots of cheerful space to relax and entertain, this lowset brick and tile home has enormous potential. Set in a private 445m2 block this home appeals to both investors and owner occupiers. The moment you step inside the home, you will be impressed by its layout. The dual living option which has its own separate entry to the 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchenette appeals to the growing demand of large families or rental income while living in the main residence.
It's rare to find a property that offers such value and growth potential!
- Easy to maintain level 445sqm block with over 1mm frontage
- Solid brick and tile lowset withcarport
- Flat yard with minimal gardens and fully fenced
- Gated side access with Colourbond gate one side
- Security screens
- Five bedrooms ( Four of them with builtin wardrobe) (Three in the main house , and two in the Grannyflat)
- Large Open plan living
- Decent kitchen area with easy layout
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Independent laundry room
- Solar Panels
- 2 minutes walk to Park with community tennis court
- Sunnybank Hills State Primary School Catchment
Dual Living /Grannyflat Configuration:
- 2 Bedroom Self Contained Unit
- Separate entry to the
- Bathroom & laundry
Superbly located for convenient living the home sits within proximity to:
- Algester shops for take-away and quick groceries
- 130 city bus stop and main arterial roads
- Childcare centre & Sunnybank Hills State School
- Walk to local parks and playgrounds for recreation
- Tennis court for residents to use at no cost
- Major shopping centres with supermarkets, retail and cafes
- 7 minutes' drive to Market Square & Sunnybank Plaza
- 8 minutes' drive to Calamvale Central and Hotel
- 23 minutes to Brisbane CBD
This quality home is at the very heart of Sunnybank Hills where you can walk easily to shops, tavern, restaurants, city bus stops and only minutes in the car to major retail centres. This is indeed a highly sought area among families and location seekers. Don't let this rare opportunity slip through your fingers.Show More